Somerset Historic Environment Record
- Somerset County Council holds copyright and database right of the
Historic Environment Record (HER) compiled data. The information may be
freely used for private or commercial research but the source must be
- Information obtained from the HER must not be used to the detriment of
the historic environment and the HER information may be withdrawn if this occurs.
- The information within the HER is of varying dates and origins. Whilst
every effort has been made to compile an accurate record, it should not be
regarded as definitive and the original sources should be consulted if necessary.
- There may be information concerning existing or newly discovered
archaeological sites which have, as yet, not been added to the HER.
- The whereabouts of any artefacts, documentary sources, photographs or
other material mentioned in the HER cannot be guaranteed.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
The Somerset HER is managed for Somerset County Council by the South West Heritage Trust
South West Heritage Trust is a charity and a company limited by guarantee
registered in England. Registered office: Somerset Heritage Centre, Brunel Way,
Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 6SF. Company number: 09053532.
Charity Number: 1158791. VAT Registration Number: 197221592.